Washington Rush is the Regional Club for North County Youth Soccer Association. We are associated with the nationally recognized Rush Program that was developed in Colorado and is now found in over 24 states and also worldwide. The Rush players will have the opportunity to participate in National Rush Programs, National Rush Teams and be a part of Rush worldwide. The Rush players will participate in the Regional Club League (RCL) for teams U8-U18 (2009-1998), as well as, other Washington Youth Leagues.
At Washington Rush, we are committed to the development of healthy youth through the game of soccer. We firmly believe in the value of sports – and soccer in particular – for promoting the physical, mental and social well-being of the youth player. Our coaches seek to impart a love of the game and to develop each player’s technical and tactical capabilities to their fullest potential, while teaching life skills and leadership through teamwork and sportsmanship. We are committed to providing the highest-quality soccer experience for players and families alike and the highest level of competitive play in the State of Washington. Finally, we strive to be a prized asset of our community both as a resource for local youth soccer organizations and as a model organizational citizen.
- Rush Tutor Program
- Rush Technical Training
- National Player Loan Program
- Friday Night Finishing
- Friday Night Footwork
- College Advisory Program (CAP)
- Rush Festival
- Reach Program
- Rush Camp
- Private Training Program
RUSH CORE VALUES
- Accountability: Be accountable for your actions and hold others accountable for their actions. Who am I ultimately accountable to, and who judges my work?
- Advice: Seek out advice and aspire to be the best. In order to learn, we must be open to learning and consider the advice of others. Are you coachable?
- Empathy: Empathy is at the core of solid relationships.
- Enjoyment: Enjoy your work, this is a gift. The desires of diligent workers are satisfied.
- Humility: Apologize when you make a mistake. Forgive others and do not look back.
- Leadership: Leaders strive to be trustworthy, honest and sincere. They possess traits such as integrity and honor. They are willing to serve others and sacrifice their own interests. Leaders are constructive and hardworking.
- Passion: Passion always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres. Passion never fails.
- Respect: Respect everyone. Respect the opponent, the rules, your colleagues, your superiors and subordinates. Be thoughtful and considerate.
- Safety: Our environment is safe. This includes the office, our travels, the fields and our bodies. Safety is not only physical safety from harm, but safety from ridicule and attack. We are comforted and encouraged in the club. We portray self-control and kindness to our staff, our colleagues and players.
- Tenacity: To be successful, persevere….persevere but do not be anxious. Fear no one. Be strong and courageous. Work when no one is looking, even when the circumstances are not right and everyone else quits. Diligence never loses because it never quits. Out work your opponent, and most importantly, work smart. Don’t wait for external inspiration. The people who go far do so because they motivate themselves and give life their best, regardless of how they feel.
- Unity: Together all things are possible. When your teammates are down, bear each other’s burdens; conversely, celebrate your teammate’s successes.