The Washington Rush Tutor Program allows any player the opportunity to pick up additional training sessions with other Rush teams. For example, if a G01 Rush player would like to attend a third session during the week, they can attend an additional training session with the B01 Rush team.
Before attending an additional session through the Tutor Program, players must meet the following requirements:
Have a good attendance record for regular training and games with their team (determined by their head coach).
In good condition (physically and psychologically) to avoid burnout and overuse injuries (determined by their head coach).
The player must contact the appropriate age group director. It is the responsibility of the player, not the parent to make contact with the director.
The age group director will place the player with an appropriate team to train with.
Age Group Directors
- Director of Coaching Boys – Andy Machin (206) 384-3570
- Director of Coaching Girls – Kevin Sakuda (919) 824-3666
- Director of Coaching Youth Boys – Jake Sagare (509) 480-9054
- Director of Coaching Youth Girls – Rick McCampbell (206) 963-1390
- Director of Coaching Goalkeeping – Sean Connors (716) 479-3068