Rush U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) Teams 2017-2018
Increased technical competency and preparation in the following areas:
- Balance, coordination and control
- Dribbling and ball mastery
- Skill development – Fakes and Moves
- Development of positive game behaviors – Creative, attacking players
The U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams will train twice a week as a team. Players will also receive technical training every week from directors in Rush where players work specifically on their ball mastery skills. This year a Rush Director will be joining the program weekly with the Rush coaches.
Teams will take 3 weeks off throughout the summer; Timing based on the coach’s discretion. November – late January is down time for the teams, but they will typically play in an indoor tournament, which is optional for each player and team.
OUTLOOK FOR THE YEAR
The U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams will play 3-4 summer tournaments. Summer schedule will be release at the initial team meeting.
The U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams will play in a local (Snohomish County and Greater Seattle) 10-12 game league season in a 7-a-side format.
The U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams will play in a local (Snohomish County and Greater Seattle) 5-7 game league season in the spring in a 7-a-side format.
End of Year Jamboree
The U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams will end the year with a Jamboree against other RCL U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) teams. In previous years this has been a one-day 4 game event in Tukwila.
PROGRAM TUITION AND COSTS
Year tuition is $995 ($135.00 non-refundable down payment +$120 Volunteer Hours (refundable) due at registration --- 8 Monthly Installments of: $122.50)
What the player fee covers
- League fees for the 2017-2018 soccer season
- Game and training (practice) field rental
- Directors and Administrative Staff
- Goalkeeper training
- Coaching fee
- Facility, Storage & Equipment rentals
- Website and Website Maintenance
- Summer camp
- Technical Training Sessions
Team Expenses/Player expenses
Each team will have a team budget that is approved by the team coach and director. The amount is divided by the number of players on the team. (Est. $200)
- Team equipment
Each player will order their own uniform and any additional optional gear
- Required: Home and Away adidas Jersey, two Shorts, two Socks, Warm-up/training jacket and blue training tee. (Est. $225)
- Uniforms are on a 2-year cycle. 2017-2018 is the first year
- Optional: Warm up/training pants, backpack, adidas training short and sock